Website DeveloperHaggai Business Network
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - InfrastructureBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - App DevelopmentBNSF Railway
Java Architect InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in systems design, architecture, and development.
• Hands-on experience in using UML for solution design
• Expert knowledge in HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, AJAX, SPA and design patterns
• Working Experience in Java, J2EE, and Spring. Maven, Git
• Must have experience in developing high volume and large scale distributed systems
• Experience in architecting and building mobile enabled platform is a strong plus.
• Desirable experience include API management, oAuth, developer portal
• Experience in Payments, NFC, Mobile, or eCommerce is desirable but not required.
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
Job Description :
Role : Java Architect
Location : Foster City, CA
Project Duration : 6+ months
End Client Industry : Technology
Requirement Description :
Key Responsibilities :
• Identify appropriate solutions and/or products that will best prepare the company to meet future business objectives.
• Design the appropriate solution that is based on the business requirements
• Document the design in the form of a conceptual approach which will be used as the basis for sizing and the creation of detailed design artifacts
• Do proofs of concept (PoCs) and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs, and solutions.
• Work with engineering professionals, architects and other stakeholders within Visa to ensure that the solution will scale appropriately and cost effectively.
• Manage the creation of detail design and use case documents.
• Work with developers and lead them from the architecture governance perspective during construction phase.
• Troubleshooting production problems, when requested, and ensuring that a proper resolution is identified and implemented in a timely manner in response to any issues/problems.
• This job requires about 20%-30% of programming and remainder on architecting (design, documentation)