Java Developer w/ Build/Release Experience InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
• Creating automated build and deployment scripts
• Developing and managing build packages
• Performing build and deployment activities across multiple environments
• Manage branching and versioning of various code streams
• Create and maintain build and deployment documents.
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
Job Description :
Role : Java Developer w/ Build/Release Experience
Location : Carson City, NV
Project Duration : 6+ Months
Start Date : Immediate
End Client Industry : Public Sector
Requirement Description :
The project is looking for a Java Developer (primary skill) who has some build experience (secondary skill).
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• 3+ years of strong build and release management experience
• 2+ years of solid hands on experience performing build and deployment activities using SVN
• Strong communication skills
• Education - Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent