Java Developer with H1B SponsorshipBookmark This
68 White Street, Suite 7-136
Red Bank, NJ
DescriptionSkymax Staffing is owned and managed by highly experienced professionals and visionaries located in NJ and is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, we have a track record of successfully placing over 200 consultants in various projects.
Why Skymax Staffing? Here is the answer
Percentage/Hourly salary from the first day of the project
Free H1B sponsored any time during the project
Green Card process immediate if needed.
We work with our direct clients and Prime/Tier one vendors for better bill rates.
Excellent and cooperative Marketing Team with years of experience working with top quality vendors.
Employee referral programs available to make extra money.
Help at every stage will provided from training till the consultant gets settled in the project.
Training and Placement
Training and Placement Opportunities for qualified OPT/CPT Students and we provide: Free Project Oriented Training | Mock Interviews | Resume Preparation | Placement Assistance | On Job Support
We offer Online Training in below IT technologies
White box testing
Non- Technical Training
The above mentioned Non-Technical courses can be opted by anyone who does not have any knowledge of any programming language also, like graduates from MBA, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Health Care Etc.
Call : (732) 383-7228 E-mail: email@example.com
Skymax Industries, USA - www.skymaxindustries.com
ResponsibilitiesExcellent communication and interpersonal skills are required along with good analytical, problem-solving, investigative and decision-making abilities. Strong team player with the ability to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
RequirementsTotal Experience of 4-5 years in Java technology with minimum 2-3 years on Calypso and has worked on Calypso V12 and upwards.
• Calypso development experience – API’s, Workflow setup, Message Set up, Schedule tasks, Engines etc.
• Experience with Oracle relational database , XML parsing
• The person will lead the onsite/offsite development, with ownership of work break down, estimation, resource allocation, risk and issue.
• He/She will guide and oversee the offshore team’s output to ensure it is meeting expectations
• He/She must understand high-level architecture and realizing it through application architectures and low level designs
• Provide significant input to technical design of the solutions applying current software design techniques and software around Java technology.
• Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort.
• Good understanding of Central Clearing functionality will be desirable.