Java / J2EE Mid-to-Senior Software Engineer - InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
As a company, TekTree has strengths that are hard to find. For more than a decade, we have acquired, assembled and integrated the dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Must Have at Least TWO of the Following :
- Experience with Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in developing BPEL processes and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Web Services.
- Experience with Oracle Jdeveloper 11G, J2EE, Java
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic Server (11g)
- Experience in developing J2EE enterprise applications
- Proficient in JAVA, EJB 3.0 development.
- Experience with Hibernate/TopLink or Spring
- Experience with JPA2
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong experience with documenting the processes to be modeled and implemented.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology stack, BPM, SOA, ADF, OSB, OID, OVD, OES
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.tektreeinc.com
Tektree is dedicated to closely accompanying the hiring process for both our clients and our candidates. Our excellent level of service ensures that we will be involved throughout all stages of development. Our firm specializes in Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing and Accounting.
Our client, an industry leading and very large Fortune 500 global company, is hiring a Mid-Level/ Senior Software Engineer (Java/ J2EE).
Role : Mid-Level/ Senior Software Engineer (Java/ J2EE)
Location : Multiple Locations
Duration : Long Term
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develops implementation of complex, multi-tier distributed software applications
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Works with Software Designer roles within organization to implement agreed upon designs
- Provides leadership to less experienced developers
- Collaborates with internal partners on technical issues
- Analyzes and provides recommendations
- Works with senior leaders to establish strategies, projects, plans and project budgets
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- 5+ years development in object oriented design and application development using Java/J2EE
- Strong understanding of multi-threading concepts required: thread management, deadlock, thread-safe programming, and concurrency design patterns.
- Understanding of memory issues such as JVM Garbage collection concepts is required
- Strong experience with JUnit and other unit tests is required
- Strong knowledge of XML processing (DOM, SAX) required.
- Experience in distributed multi-tier systems and client-server architectures is required
- Experience with one or more Frameworks such as JSF, Hibernate, EJB or Spring
- Experience with one or more MVC Patterns such as Singleton, Adapter or Factory
- Solid cross-group collaboration skills and has a history of working with internal partners on technical issues.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively with and direct engineering decisions; Strong managerial presence and professional maturity
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work with senior leaders to establish strategies, project plans, and project budgets
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Related Technical Field Preferred.