Intership program for 3rdINDUS WEBPRO
ONLINE JAVA DEVELOPER TRAINING & JOB PLACEMENTCCG Resources
SEO Optimization InternA Family For Every Child
IT/Computer Systems InternRIECO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Support Services InternFerrara Candy Company
Executive Marketing Management InternCorkerbec Ventures
Marketing and Information Technology InternCorkerbec Ventures
Technology InternPoints of Light
Java Lead Software Engineer InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Posted: August 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Core Attributes :
• Technical Expertise: Proficient/Advanced – Expert
• Leadership: Proficient – Advanced
• Mentoring: Proficient – Advanced
• Self-Sufficiency : Independent - Highly Independent
• Relationship Management: Developing - Advanced
• Project Management: Developing – Advanced
• Collaboration and Teamwork: Advance – Expert
• Problem Solving/Creativity: Advanced Expert
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
• Typically requires at least six to ten years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture, design, and development of software solutions, ranging in complexity from department-class to enterprise-class.
• For lead roles, at least 4 years of Enterprise Architecture experience preferred. At least 4 years within a leadership role preferred.
• Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. JSF, Spring MVC, Grails, etc…).
• Demonstrated proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, JPA, etc…).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. JEE, Spring, etc…).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Unit Testing, UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, MVC patterns.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software development principles.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (e.g. Web Services, MQ Series, Groovy/Grails, etc…)
• Expert knowledge with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
• Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts including executive audiences.
Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment, and influence others
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
Job Description :
Role : Java Lead Software Engineer
Location: Kansas City, MO
Project Duration: 6-12 months
Requirement Description :
Key Activities :
• Leads or contributes to the analysis, design, development and engineering of enterprise solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex application delivery projects. Develops strong partnerships and relationships with business customers and key stakeholders. Leads complex and diverse technical teams through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post-implementation support and maintenance.
• Proficient in leading the analysis, design, and implementation of enterprise technology solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex projects, utilizing broad industry awareness and expertise.
• Proficient in leading alternative analysis’s, including researching vendor solutions, development platforms, third-party frameworks, and best practices, and making recommendations on platform agnostic application delivery solutions.
• Expert at implementing complex systems and software components, in compliance with Industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule, and cost. Requires the ability to independently design, develop, and document solutions, while adhering to all applicable standards (e.g., architectural, coding, security).
• Proficient at analyzing business requirements and creating technical designs and specifications for less experienced team members. Provides mentoring and oversight to a team of developers during the implementation phase, ensuring implementations match design specifications and adhere to established standards.
• Proficient at creating estimates, work breakdown structures, and resource assignments on assigned development tasks. Collaboratively works with management to incorporate development activities into master delivery schedule.
• Proficient at consulting with customers in the development of technology strategies related to the portfolio in which they are engaged. Maps objectives into road map initiatives and works with management to define milestones and deliverable.
• Expert at leading by example and consistently demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
• Proficient at communicating status and progress on assignments. Raises issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating activities.
• Proficient at leading and motivating complex, matrixed project teams, that are often geographically dispersed and span multiple disciplines (e.g., database administration, server administration, project management, business analysis, etc.), as well as varying skill levels.
• Solution Class: Enterprise/Complex
• Problem Solving and Business Acumen: Expert
• Operational Demand and Travel: High