ETL Informatica Developer Looking for H1b sponsorship CandidatesBookmark This
Spectra Infosystems Inc
8201 Greensboro Drive, Suite 300
Mc Lean, VA
DescriptionIndividuals in the category are expected to have experience working with ETL tools with multiple RDBMS environments on multiple platforms.
Additional functional responsibilities:•
Source and target analysis•
Develop automated ETL processes•
Monitor load process to ensure accurate data feeds•
Develop detailed ETL specifications based on business requirements•
Develop and test the ETL application following all ETL standards and architecture•
Assist in the design of the ETL application
Informatica PowerCenter and ERWin Tools •
• Analyze, design, develop, implement and support ETL solutions using Informatica, DAC, OWB and other tools
• Work on projects, enhancements, and production support issues. Production support includes rotating weekend on-c.all coverage.
• Mentor and collaborate with other ETL developers, BI developers, analysts and project managers.
• Timely delivery of ETL solutions (fast-paced business environment).
• Mentoring junior Informatica resources.
• Communicating status and technical considerations for production support issues, project work and non-project work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Make recommendations for continuous improvement of the data environment.
• Communication and collaboration with offshore / offsite resources, which may including training of these resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Must be a motivated self-starter.
• 2+ years of Informatica experience.
• 2+ years of Oracle Warehouse Builder preferred.
• 2+ years experience with Oracle Database (9i/10g/11g).
• Business Intelligence experience, preferably with Oracle BI (OBIEE).
• Experience with PL/SQL, stored procedures, and ETL tools.
• Experience with UNIX.
• Experience with B2C and eCommerce business models, data and systems a plus.
• Experience with Oracle EBS a plus.
• CRM application experiences a plus.