Junior .NET developerBookmark This
Wacker Drive 200
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting opportunity at the dawn of your career?
and you can demonstrate:
• moderate level of the .Net Framework and technologies such as C#, ASP.Net, ASP, Web serv., XML, SQL Server
• skills in three-tier Web application development
You have experience in :
• application development
• object oriented design and programming techniques
requirements gathering, design, construction, and implementation
• data reconciliation and trouble-shooting
Then come and find your career enhancement with us on the position of an Associate Application Developer in Chicago Area.
You will be able to enhance your skills in:
• working with applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle;
• developing high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes;
• developing system test plans, making sure software quality assurance (SQA) standards are achieved
• project planning with business stakeholders
Reply back to email@example.com with your updated resume and subject line "Jr .NET" and get more details!
Have a nice day and Happy New Year!