Online Training for Oracle Database Administrator in just $400CCG Resouces
JUNIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR 45 DAYS TRAINING + JOB PLACEMENTCCG Resouces
Oracle (DBA) Online Training & Job Placements for Fresher'CCG Resouces
Learn Oracle 11g/12c DBA OnlineCCG Resouces
Oracle 11g DBA Training and PlacementCCG Resouces
Junior .Net Developer InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Posted: 589 days ago
As a company, TekTree has strengths that are hard to find. For more than a decade, we have acquired, assembled and integrated the dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
The Requirements :
- Up to 3 years of experience with application development utilizing the .Net Framework
- Experience using Microsoft stack technologies
- Experience with.Net programming languages including C# and/or VB.net
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Fast learner that is adaptable to new technologies on the market
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail is required
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
The Junior .Net Developer :
Will learn and work directly with the Director of Technology as well as the Hileman Group Technology Team on the development and maintenance of client systems that are built upon Microsoft stack technologies. You will have the opportunity to update, improve and build applications, write and maintain the documentation of code, and develop your client facing skills.
The Candidate :
Will be a recent college graduate or someone with up to 3 years of professional experience in ASP.NET using C# or VB.Net. Strong problem solvers that are willing to learn and deliver new services, able to work in a fast-paced environment, are self-motivated, and adaptable to an ever-changing industry are encouraged to apply. Resourceful, flexible, continuous improvers and client oriented are other important attributes highly desired in a candidate.
The Responsibilities :
- Assist Hileman Group Developers to address client needs and problems
- Contribute to the development, testing, maintenance and enhancement of custom applications
- Modify existing client systems to incorporate changes based on new user requirements
- Research and create solutions for issues in currently existing client systems
- Identify, troubleshoot and debugs defects in designated application code
- Create unit tests for currently existing web and windows based applications
- Assist in the design and implementation of new code modules
- Be accountable for meeting or exceeding utilization goals on assigned projects and tasks
- Assist in the development of detailed object models and designs based on functional requirements