Law Firm Seeking IT Technician InternBookmark This
Reich & Binstock
4265 San Felipe St, Suite 1000
DescriptionThe intern position is intended for students or technicians wanting to gain more experience to add to their resume.
Intern will train with current Systems Administrator and perform the daily routine required of an IT technician.
ResponsibilitiesIntern will train with current Systems Administrator and perform the daily routine required of an IT technician possibly including the following but not limited to:
• Fix, maintain, setup, install and repair computers and computer related hardware and software.
• Analyze computer equipment and related software to determine if upgrades are needed.
• Organize cables that attach computers to printers, monitors etc. for every user in company.
• Troubleshoot email problems in Outlook or webmail
• Setup iPhone and Android phones for email, phone system
• Secure network from intruders and former employees.
• Setup remote conference calls and troubleshoot if there is a problem.
• Support remote users
• Provide afterhours and weekend computer support when needed
• Escalate major issues to System Administrator
• Replace toner cartridges in printers, copiers and fax machines
• Relocate computers from one office, work area etc. to another
• Check battery backups and replace if needed