Lead Java Developer InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
• Strong understanding Java and JUnit
• Basic familiarity with Design and Enterprise patterns
• Understanding of REST (Representational State Transfer) and SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
• Some experience in Spring and Hibernate
• Strong passion for learning
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering or equivalent experience
• 4+ years development/architecture experience with web infrastructure
• Ability to express designs using the UML
• Experience with Test Driven Development
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website : www.tektreeinc.com
Job Description :
Role : Lead Java Developer
Location : Ann Arbor, MI
Project Duration : 6+ Months
End Client Industry : Retail
Requirement Description :
Summary : The eCommerce Java Software Developer is responsible for designing, breaking down work, writing software and collaborating with Dev Ops and QA to insure proper testing and deployment. All software development is API (Application Programming Interface) based services consumed by front end applications.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
(20%) Architecture and Design :
• Skilled in communicating high level and detailed designs using the Unified Modeling Language.
• Strong understanding and demonstrated use of Design Patterns and Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture.
• Passion to work with business needs and translate them into flexible, usable designs
• Ownership mentality while maintaining a team focus
(80%) Writing Software, Collaborating with QA and Operations :
• Strong skills in building Unit Tests, preferably Test Driven Development
• Pair programming, design and work breakdown 100% of the time.
• Define application deployments and work with Operations to insure proper deployment
• Work with QA to define automated integration tests