Mobile App DeveloperBookmark This
4676 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey, CA
DescriptionWould you like to join one of the fastest growing social, mobile startups? Tilofy is looking for an iOS developer to help us build the greatest real-time information discovery experience on mobile devices. We use some of the latest technologies like Elaticsearch, Angular.js, Ruby on Rails and NodeJs. We’re still a small team which means you can have a big impact on the future direction of the company. It doesn't hurt to mention our company is backed by the most prestigious venture capital firm who was behind the success of Amazon, Compaq, Sun, Symantec and has a 20% stake in Google.
Responsibilities• Design and implement new features, create UI, debugging and data modeling
• Help define new product requirements, features, and functionality Keep abreast of industry trends and technologies, and be prepared to apply them quickly
• 1+ year experience of iPhone / iOS development
• 2+ year experience developing web applications
• Full life cycle development
• Good understanding of consuming RestFul APIs
• Familiar with agile product development
• Familiar with continues testing development
• Excellent sense of humor and communication skills is important
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline
• Well oriented in other Apple frameworks
Excited? We are, too. We can barely wait for you to join our team!