website developerGtechdesigns LLC
Wordpress Web Developer - International Yoga / Health BrandPerfect 10 Lifestyle LLC
Software Engineer - Holidale (Irvine, CA)reCareered
IPhone developer for Smart lock startup (Pittsburgh, PA)reCareered
Software Engineer Intern - Barracuda Networks (Campbell, CA)reCareered
.NET Consultant InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
As a company, TekTree has strengths that are hard to find. For more than a decade, we have acquired, assembled and integrated the dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Skills and Knowledge :
- Strong .NET application design, development and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills. Written and oral, formal and informal an for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to produce technical diagrams and documents.
- Ability to work effectively in global team distributed across geographic locations.
Primary Languages and Tools :
- Visual Studio
Desktop .NET Application Development :
- Strong XAML/WPF and MVVM experience
- Experience with Microsoft PRISM /CAL framework
- Multithreaded desktop application design and development
- Interprocess communication and control between desktop applications.
- Microsoft Enterprise Library
- Infragistics WPF controls
- Computer Telephony Integration
- WPF web browser control and DOM event model experience
- Win32 API and COM
Client Server Development :
- Microsoft ASP.NET web services including WCF services and WebAPI services
- Consuming web services from .NET client applications
Software Engineering :
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Test Driven Development experience
- Enterprise application design patterns and OO Principals
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies
Code Quality, Delivery, Automation and Other :
- Unit testing, test automation
- Code quality/coverage tools (Sonar, FXCop)
- Build tools (Nant, MSBuild, Jenkins, Buildforge …)
- Version control systems (ClearCase, RTC, GIT etc)
- Experience creating NuGet packages
Title : .NET Consultant
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : Long Term
- Design and develop improvements to an existing PRSIM/WPF based desktop container framework application and its component services and interfaces.
- Design and develop new Line Of Business applications as components in a framework application.
- Review functional specifications; create technical design and technical specifications.
- Documentation of APIs and framework components.
- Perform development, code analysis and unit testing.
- Guide junior developers in development and software design
- Identify and resolve application problems during development and support phases.
- Conduct and participate in peer code reviews and design reviews.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience as a developer / software engineer
- 3+ years recent experience developing in C# language
Contact Us :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com
Please visit our website www.tektreeinc.com