.Net Developer with Free H1B Sponsorship and PlacementBookmark This
68 White Street, Suite 7-136,
Red Bank, NJ
DescriptionSkymax Staffing is owned and managed by highly experienced professionals and visionaries located in NJ and is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, we have a track record of successfully placing over 200 consultants in various projects.
Why Skymax Staffing? Here is the answer
Percentage/Hourly salary from the first day of the project
Free H1B sponsored any time during the project
Green Card process immediate if needed.
We work with our direct clients and Prime/Tier one vendors for better bill rates.
Excellent and cooperative Marketing Team with years of experience working with top quality vendors.
Employee referral programs available to make extra money.
Help at every stage will provided from training till the consultant gets settled in the project.
Training and Placement
Training and Placement Opportunities for qualified OPT/CPT Students and we provide: Free Project Oriented Training | Mock Interviews | Resume Preparation | Placement Assistance | On Job Support
We offer Online Training in below IT technologies
White box testing
Non- Technical Training
The above mentioned Non-Technical courses can be opted by anyone who does not have any knowledge of any programming language also, like graduates from MBA, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Health Care Etc.
Call : (732) 383-7228 E-mail: email@example.com
Skymax Industries, USA - www.skymaxindustries.com
Responsibilities* Participate in concept development, design ideation, and detailed specification for development projects that include our public-facing Web sites
* Work closely with team members, marketing, and other internal stakeholders to build design specifications, proof-of-concept mockups, demos and prototypes of proposed and planned applications and features.
Requirements* Associates Degree or equivalent
* The Mid Level .NET Developer should have 2-5 years developing data-driven, public-facing Websites
* Knowledge of Web standards and IDE tools
* Strong Visual Studio 2008 skills; specifically ASP.NET and Visual C#
* Queries, stored procedures, triggers in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
* ASP.NET Web services / Windows Communication Foundation
* Ability to work timely and efficiently in a rapidly-changing environment
* Must be able to work effectively within a team with assignment independence
* Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrate understanding of software development methodologies, programming concepts, design patterns, and database design