BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - InfrastructureBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - App DevelopmentBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Intern 2015 (Telecom)BNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Intern 2015 (Infrastructure)BNSF Railway
.Net/JAVA Web Developer Openings under “Train and Hire “ program for OPT/STEM OPT GraduatesBookmark This
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair
BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc, is ITSM and Technology Solution provider based out of Parker, CO, USA is looking for Recent Stem Graduate / F1 /OPT Graduate for C#.NET developer position with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, and other Engineering Microsoft technology stack.
BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc is an E-Verified IT services company. We are spread over different locations in the US. The company has established itself as a preferred partner for IT services to hundreds of Fortune customers worldwide, spanning Telecom, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, HealthCare, Retail and Government organizations.
C#.Net -Web Developer “Train and Hire” Program
JAVA/J2EE –Developer “Train and Hire” program
Role: C#.Net Web Developer
Location: Multiple Locations
Duration: Long Term
Benefits for OPT Graduates:
1) Groceries Expenses up to $ 75.00 per week ($300.00 per month) till you are confirmed for project
2) Free training with free accommodation
3) For first project 1 week accommodation near client location with one way fair ticket
4) Free H1 sponsorship
5) 50% of employee Health insurance covered( Dental, Vision and life)
6) Reimbursement of Travel Expenses while travelling to our guesthouse " Travel Expense amount would be refunded along with first pay check only if provided with Travel Ticket
Please note that all the programs are full-time Contract positions. Again, the training is provided free (no hidden stuff) and Free Accommodation (during training) is also given to each individual. It is mandatory that all the selected persons must relocate or must commute everyday to our Training Facility located at Parsippany, NJ to attend training with placement.
Please refer F1 students/ Prospective OPT Candidates/GC’s who don’t have any real time work experience in Informatica /java/Dot Net programming as they can be consider under “ Train and Hire” program.
Should the above mentioned opportunity interest you, please send me your updated resume for further processing. If you have any of your friends who are looking for a job and have completed their Bachelors/Masters in computers or electrical and are Canadian Citizens, please do refer their contact details so I can help them.
Eligible candidates, please register as soon as possible as we do this training to a limited head count.
Please feel free to know more information and Interested students/consultants can mail their resume to
To have a successful IT career and to be part of successful company, contact
Sunny at 303-459-2288 || Email: email@example.com || www.bluecubeit.com
Please visit our website: http://f1-opt-graduates-career-fair.blogspot.in/
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OOP) and languages such as C#, C++, Java
• BS or MS in Computer Science /MIS/SE/Engineering/Technology or equivalent education/experience
• Experience in architecting distributed, highly available, high performance, scalable applications
• Expert understanding of web services utilizing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• Experience with Databases such as SQL Server
• Strong creative problem-solving ability
• Technical leadership and mentoring experience
• Take an active role in development of low-level design
• Develop code in keeping with established processes and standards
• Debug and contribute to unit test and behavior test modules.