Advanced Analyst Internship ProgramCompetitive Analytics
Looking for a UI/UX Designer who can complete a 4 page websiteAdvitech
IT Specialist Internship Winter 2014: Helpdesk/Desktop SupportUS Government
PHP Developer with Startup SORCD.comSORC'D
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Back - End Developer)Rentah
DBA - NoSQL Architect / MongoDB Experience Required/ Graduate Level ONLYBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT develops proprietary E-Learning technologies for the web & mobile apps to serve the sports & lifestyle market.
We require (2) top of class interns as DB architects for a revolutionary lifestyle and sports website w/ app.
** MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE ** 2 yrs minimum...
** This is an UNPAID internship whereby a generous stipend will be paid at project completion...
** Must be willing to start immediately at least part time until school ends.
** Students with F-1 VISA's can start now on research so you land a position when you become eligible.
Who we AREN'T looking for....
- The typical intern who applies for many intern jobs with a hope of landing anything, just to get a job,
- If you are undecided about your career direction and just need money to pay bills,
- If you are not willing to partake in an UNPAID internship until the completion of a test task,
- If you're not a leader who's willing work unsupervised, and take control of your destiny,
- If you're not a self starter who's organized, delivers results, does more than is expected every day...
If this is you... Please Do Not Apply!
If you ARE:
- Understanding of the fact it costs us about $50,000 to get you trained to our minimum level of efficiency,
- Willing to learn and dedicate yourself 100% so that we can teach you how to earn BIG $$ fast,
- Passionate about technology and are looking to master your craft,
- Ready to work TODAY, burn some midnight oil now, for a job you'll own as soon as you're ready,
- Very resourceful, great at eliminating obstacles, have a CAN DO attitude at all times, & get it done,
Then Continue Reading and Apply!
You'll have a unique opportunity manage your own project, with additional resources as required.
You'll be involved directly with the CEO designing the framework for IT solutions.
This will be interesting, exciting, and involve lots of personal development.
You'll work "virtually", using online collaboration, communication, project management tools.
Work anytime, as long as you get the job done - We evaluate based on results...
If you are top of your class, have a burning desire to excel and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive responsibilities then this is it...
** We will Convert Quality Interns to to full time employees based on delivered value.
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in and never quit. This is a fast paced environment,
with no room for those who can't hold their own..
** Quitters Need Not Apply
ResponsibilitiesNoSQL Information Architect Job Duties:
Designs and models information architecture based on functional and conceptual requirements. Interacts with development team to integrate the various cloud-based technologies into a functioning and efficient system.
Identifies technical requirements by researching and analyzing established and proven methods. Creates conceptual, technical, and relational mappings of interactions / flows. Develops innovative custom solutions that are scaleable and easily reproduced.
Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings. Coordinates with Web Designers and Front-End Developers to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Implement NoSQL database technologies (MongoDB)
• Design and develop applications based on NoSQL databases.
• Integrate numerous cloud- based technologies into a scaleable, efficient system
• 2+ years Experience designing, implementing, and tuning applications that leverage NoSQl databases.
• 1+ years Experience using MongoDB.
• Experience modeling and building complex and large data management systems.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as within a virtual collaborative environment.
• Interest in intersection between the life sciences and computer science.
• Broad knowledge of database development, performance tuning, and of different database systems and technologies.
• Degree in Computer Science from a reputable program.
• Experience in Wordpress Customization, PHP, and Adapt Framework a strong plus.