Back End Web Developer Internship - FindBball.comFindBball
Website DeveloperHaggai Business Network
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - InfrastructureBNSF Railway
OPT Graduates: Full Time Contract JAVA /J2EE - C#.Net Web Developer PositionsBookmark This
F1-OPT Graduates Career Fair
DescriptioniFinite Solutions provides full-spectrum consulting, technology, business process outsourcing and engineering services. It is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
iFinite Solutions specializes in Application Development/Administration, providing consulting services to Fortune 500+ companies. iFinite Solutions is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ with over 15+ years of IT Staffing and Consulting experience. We specialize in Oracle Apps Fin, Web sphere, Hyperion, Site minder, Java, Informatica, Cognos/BO. iFinite Solutions is an E-verified company.
iFinite Solutions is ITSM and Technology Solution provider based out of Parsippany, NJ. USA is looking for Recent Stem Graduate / F1 /OPT Graduate for C#.NET developer position with a strong background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, and other Engineering Microsoft technology stack.
C#.Net -Web Developer “Train and Hire” Program
JAVA/J2EE –Developer “Train and Hire” program
Role: C#.Net Web Developer
Location: Multiple Locations
Duration: Long Term
1) Groceries Expenses up to $ 75.00 per week ($300.00 per month) till you are confirmed for project
2) Free training with free accommodation
3) For first project 1 week accommodation near client location with one way fair ticket
4) Free H1 sponsorship
5) 50% of employee Health insurance covered( Dental, Vision and life)
6) Reimbursement of Travel Expenses while travelling to our guesthouse " Travel Expense amount would be refunded along with first pay check only if provided with Travel Ticket
Please note that all the programs are full-time Contract positions. Again, the training is provided free (no hidden stuff) and Free Accommodation (during training) is also given to each individual. It is mandatory that all the selected persons must relocate or must commute everyday to our Training Facility located at Parsippany, NJ USA to attend training with placement.
Please refer F1 students/ Prospective OPT Candidates/GC’s who don’t have any real time work experience in Informatica /java/Dot Net programming as they can be consider under “ Train and Hire” program.
Should the above mentioned opportunity interest you, please send me your updated resume for further processing. If you have any of your friends who are looking for a job and have completed their Bachelors/Masters in computers or electrical and are Canadian Citizens, please do refer their contact details so I can help them.
Eligible candidates, please register as soon as possible as we do this training to a limited head count.
Please feel free to know more information and Interested students/consultants can mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sunny at 973-794-1139 and please visit http://www.ifinitesolutions.com/ for more details.
I would appreciate if you could visit my Blog http://f1-opt-graduates-career-fair.blogspot.in/ to know more about us.
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming (OO) and languages such as C#, C++, Java
• BS or MS in Computer Science /MIS/SE/Engineering/Technology or equivalent education/experience
• Experience in architecting distributed, highly available, high performance, scalable applications
• Expert understanding of web services utilizing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
• Experience with Databases such as SQL Server
• Strong creative problem-solving ability
• Technical leadership and mentoring experience
• Take an active role in development of low-level design
• Develop code in keeping with established processes and standards
• Debug and contribute to unit test and behavior test modules.