Computer Help Desk Intern - Niagara Falls, NYOlin Chlor Alkali Products
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Front - End Developer)Rentah
IT/Computer Systems InternBull Outdoor Products
.Net Openings under “Train and Hire” programDexter System Inc
Hiring interns fresh graduates for .Net developer positionDexter Systems Inc.
PHP Developer / Technical SupportBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a small software company that’s looking to add to our team. Our solution is in the real estate industry and our clients are all over the country. The product has been around for about 4-5 years now, in limited deployment as we worked through ensuring it was ready for mass deployment. We’ve recently started to expand our client base and therefore need to increase our internal staff.
This position is great for a recent graduate, new intern, or someone who is working towards their degree currently.
Ideally we are looking for someone full-time in our Norwood office, but would be willing to consider part-time for the right person with school requirements.
Please reply with your resume and salary requirements.
ResponsibilitiesDuties to include:
- Phone support for our clients helping them with both user (how to) issues as well as troubleshooting technical issues
- Preparing technical support / whitepaper documentation for clients
- Preparing bug reports for Sr. Developers
- Testing bug fixes
- Participating in software release / update functions
- Development / coding of minor software updates
- Reviewing code from Sr. Developers to ensure code is documented properly
- Maintaining code documentation
- Must have at least an associate’s degree in software development or working towards degree.
- Must have knowledge of the LAMP platform
- Prefer candidates with CodeIgniter framework experience or equivalent (Cake PHP, Zend etc)
- Some design experience preferred.
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation
- Team Player
- Customer focused attitude