PHP/MySQL Database Engineering @ ThatSmyleBookmark This
140A South Whisman Road (Hacker Dojo)
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionDevelop with a talented, ambitious team. As a member of our engineering team, you will work with us to create a very fun, unique user experience! This position is ideal for students looking to participate in our organization's mission with the possibility of advancement.
If you're interested, passionate, and excited about putting your skills to work, we would like to hear from you!
Expect to commit 15-25 hours per week. School credit can be be received if requested.
Responsibilities- Code in PHP, MySQL.
- Write web scripts so that mobile platforms can communicate with the server.
Requirements- Good understanding of MySQL.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks ie: CodeIgniter or other.
- You take pride in your work, and pay very close attention to details.
- You prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Organized and logical.
- Communicate objectives effectively.
- Work efficiently with a team and independently.
- Experience with Amazon EC2/remote storage engines.
- iOS development experience.
- Android development experience.
- Experience using Git for source control.
- Demonstrable interest in continual learning, especially in topics outside of development.