PROJECT MANAGER / Strategic PlannerBookmark This
LRT Media Group
Treasure Island, FL
DescriptionWanted, highly motivated, enthusiastic self starter grad level intern with a great attitude, to manage the strategic planning & development of IP for a new real estate investing and eLearning business unit.
You will assist with development and documentation of the business system and ops manual for a real estate investing operation and. eLearning biz unit that provides a support role in marketing this endeavor.
You'll get hands on experience on startup projects - org charts, mind maps, swim lane maps, process flows, workflow, performance testing, scoring procedures, & more.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire, and have a natural sense of creating a professional brand, with an edgy fun work culture. This is a virtual cloud based company.
You'll work with a creative team to develop operations materials for this new unit.
Includes operations, marketing, branding, legal, It, data security, and eLearning materials for the company.
If you are top of your class, have a keen sense of operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it...
** May convert quickly to full time employment if you can deliver top performance.
We're a virtual company in Florida.
You work from home. You'll need to hit deadlines, and deliver 100% quality thru completion, using virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, MindJet Project Director, Dropbox, and more...
We service real estate investing, and relevant eLearning. If you have a passion for homes, making money, and creating leading edge technology, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, tops in your class, and have experience.
Looking Forward To Hearing From You - > Good Luck...
- Assist in all aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Work with Designers, Developers, Film, Video and Processors in development process
- Contribute to creating, streamlining, and editing existing methods
- You will strategically plan growth objectives from 5 years backwards to startup.
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for a virtual company style.
- This will be an opportunity to work alongside the CEO and top management personnel to understand, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Have skills to manage IT and related eLearning projects.
- Deliver maps, charts, & docs that succinctly tell the desired story for internal operations, and consumer interactions.
- We'll expect documentation required to begin operations.