Looking for a UI/UX Designer who can complete a 4 page websiteAdvitech
IT Specialist Internship Winter 2014: Helpdesk/Desktop SupportUS Government
PHP Developer with Startup SORCD.comSORC'D
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Back - End Developer)Rentah
Graphic Design Intern- Website DevelopmentCameroonONE
Paid Internship Program for Software Developers Junior / Entry & Mid-Level PositionsBookmark This
Concept Software and Services Inc.
11600E Atlantis Pl,
DescriptionImmediate Start for Java Software Developers Junior / Entry & Mid-Level Positions
Concept Software has immediate needs for 30 Java developers who are looking to advance their career.
We are looking for individuals who have entry to Mid-Level experience in relevant software or website development or a Computer Science or equivalent BA or Associates degree. (If you have both you will have a competitive advantage.) The positions will require a period of onsite training after which you will be placed with a client.
Our positions will include training for the following positions:
• Front End Java UI Developers (HTML 5, CSS3, Angular.JS, PHP, MySQL db, design methods),
• Java Developers, Spring, Hibernate (All round software developer)
• More experienced individuals will be trained for roles for IBM BPM and Appian BPM.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Program Start Date: Sept 8th 2014.
If you fit the skills and are looking for a career in a challenging yet fun environment and can relocate if necessary then send your resume along with your contact details and Skype Id. to email@example.com or call 678-534-8158 to set up an in person appointment.
Visit: http://www.concept-inc.com/hiring-30-java-programmers (Concept-Inc. Landing Page)
• Suitable degree or applicable associate's certificate to show a consistent pattern of education that is focused on software development and or a tech related job functions.
• Possess good interpersonal Skills
Ability to multi-task and be resourceful
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, showing initiative and drive
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year programming experience is preferred
• Leadership and Creative skills are a plus
Suitable candidates will be a US Citizen, Green Card holder or should be eligible to work in United States.