Programer/ Microsoft Certified PTBookmark This
Gutierrez Productions, Inc.
676 N. LaSalle St. Suite 408
• Gutierrez Productions, Inc. (GPI) has concentrated in strategic marketing and communications to the specialty markets for over 20 years.
• A full service Agency, we provide the expertise to design multi-faceted, targeted communication elements that effectively penetrate the expanding specialty market.
• Our reputation and insight within this underserved community is exceptional. We are known as a leading minority-owned company in Chicago and as a leader within the community.
• Our decades of involvement have resulted in excellent, long term relationships with leading political, civic and community organizations.
• Through our work with national organizations, chambers of commerce and ethnic media associations, we enjoy a national reach.
ResponsibilitiesIntern will assist management with reconstructing Outlook data management. Other duties included but not limited to will be interaction with upper level Corp, Political and not for profit leaders in the Chicago land area, etc. Also firsthand marketing, public relations, media outreach exposure.
RequirementsMicrosoft Office certified, excellent Outlook contact/calendar organization, and AOL synchronization, good attention to detail, organizational skills and considerable interest in working in a database environment.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Certification (MOS 2007/2013)
• Previous experience with AOL e-mail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Available 5-10 hours a week (flexible) to start ASAP