Programmer Analyst InternshipBookmark This
Destination Maternity Corp
456 N. 5th St.
DescriptionDestination Maternity Corporation is the world's largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel. In the United States and Canada, as of September 30, 2013, Destination Maternity operates 1,907 retail locations, including 596 stores, predominantly under the tradenames Motherhood Maternity®, A Pea in the Pod®, and Destination Maternity®, and 1,311 leased department locations, and sells on the web through its DestinationMaternity.com and brand-specific websites. Destination Maternity also distributes its Oh Baby by Motherhood® collection through a licensed arrangement at Kohl's® stores throughout the United States and on Kohls.com. In addition, Destination Maternity has international store franchise and product supply relationships in the Middle East, South Korea and Mexico. As of September 30, 2013, Destination Maternity has 143 international franchised locations, including 123 shop-in-shop locations and 20 Destination Maternity branded stores.
Destination Maternity is a publicly traded company traded on the (Nasdaq Global Market (Nasdaq: DEST).
The Programmer Analyst Internship is a great career opportunity for a current student who is enthusiastic, enjoys challenges, and is looking to be in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for a student who is self-motivated, ambitious, and a team player. Candidates must demonstrate a passion for our specialty business, a desire to learn through hands on experience, and a proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with pending deadlines.
• Supporting and/or installing software applications for our Destination Maternity system
• Assisting with system design, analysis, documentation, and flow charting,
• Assisting with programming (this includes coding, testing, implementation, troubleshooting, and support)
• Participating in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
RequirementsIdeal Candidate Qualifications
• Must be a current Sophomore, Junior, or Senior pursuing a degree in a related field
• Strong academic standing
• Advanced computer skills
• Detail oriented
• Highly organized
• Highly motivated
• Ability to multi-task
• High level of organizational skills