Programmer Analyst/ Java Developer-FulltimeBookmark This
Ishi Systems Inc
Jersey City, NJ
DescriptionWe are a team of product developers creating next generation products using some of popular Java based product development tools, technologies and frameworks. Our offerings include B2B/enterprise applications, mobile development, product engineering and security solutions.
At Ishi Systems we believe in technical expertise, and have a strong technical team who enjoy learning , growing and having a good time while getting complex projects accomplished.
We are looking for undergrads with a few years of experience who have a good understanding of Java and have a passion for technology.
ResponsibilitiesReports to the Technical Lead and will be responsible for the development and implementation of software modules.
• Will work with the other Team Members to evaluate and understand requirements
• Will implement and test software modules based on the specifications and guidance from other team members
• Will be responsible for the quality of modules developed.
• Will be responsible for fixing defects and implementing enhancements as per senior team member's instructions.
• 2-3 yrs exp working on Java/JEE platform
• Familiar with the new frameworks and strong understanding of the OO concepts
• Experience with frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Velocity, Log4j etc.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
• Capacity to work within complex systems and large data sets
• Ability to understand technical issues relating to enterprise class applications
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Motivated self starter and a very good team player