QA Engineer InternBookmark This
1545 Peachtree Street NE Suite 500
DescriptionIgnitionOne® is a global leader in cloud-based digital marketing technology, providing a world-class proprietary platform and expert services to improve digital marketing performance. IgnitionOne’s integrated Digital Marketing SuiteSM (DMS) empowers marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Search, Display, Social and Mobile, understand client users through Data Management and Cross-Channel Attribution, while helping to optimize conversions on a marketer’s website through Marketing Automation. At the core of the DMS is the proprietary User Engagement Score Algorithm, which determines the value of a user in order to automate the delivery of the right message, at the right time, at the right cost, to a marketer’s users, on and off their website.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Responsibilities• Work closely with Product Management and Software Development teams to develop/validate test manual test cases.
• Read and understand detailed technical and business requirements
• Execute manual and automated test scripts
• Log and manage bugs with Development team
• Validate software releases
Requirements• Earned or Pursuing a BS/MS in CS/Engineering
• Experience writing test plans and automated test cases a plus
• Comfortable working under tight deadlines
• Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Experience testing Flex/ActionScript experience a plus
• Experience using bug-tracking tools (i.e., Jira) a plus
• Experience with agile methodology a plus