QA Engineer InternBookmark This
1545 Peachtree Street NE Suite 500
DescriptionIgnitionOne, a global leader in digital marketing solutions, enables companies to integrate cross-channel marketing efforts within one platform, allowing for deeper insights and greater online success. Managing over $1 billion of advertising annually across search, display and social, IgnitionOne provides the world’s top marketers with media optimization, cross-channel attribution and website conversion solutions. IgnitionOne’s solutions are backed by proprietary, best of breed technology: IgnitionOne’s Digital Marketing Suite®.
IgnitionOne currently powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, DirecTV, Ann Taylor, La Quinta, Travel Guard and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as MRM Worldwide and CyberAgent.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in the online media industry from places like ask.com, Ask Jeeves, excite, and iWon. Be part of a team that partners with Google, Yahoo, and MSN to deliver the latest in emerging, next-generation technology. Have fun collaborating on innovative, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital media and technology that is regularly featured in major news media - most recently the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Reuters, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg News and AdWeek, among others. For more information, please visit http://www.ignitionone.com or follow the company on Twitter @ignitionone.
Responsibilities• Work closely with Product Management and Software Development teams to develop/validate test manual test cases.
• Read and understand detailed technical and business requirements
• Execute manual and automated test scripts
• Log and manage bugs with Development team
• Validate software releases
Requirements• Earning a BS/MS in CS/Engineering
• Experience writing test plans and automated test cases a plus
• Comfortable working under tight deadlines
• Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Experience testing Flex/ActionScript experience a plus
• Experience using bug-tracking tools (i.e., Jira) a plus
• Experience with agile methodology a plus