Web developerCohesive Technologies
IT/Computer Systems InternPierce Group Benefits
Information Technology Internship (Paid Position)Charter One Hotels & Resorts
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER Responsive Theme / PHP / MY SQL / GRADUATE LEVEL. ** Bilingual A PlusLRT Media Group
INTERNSHIP FOR ENGINEERING STUDENTS @ Protracon TechnologiesProtracon Technologies Pvt Ltd
SAG-AFTRA FEATURE FILM PRODUCTION COMPANY SEEKING WEB DEVELOPER AND/OR GRAPHIC DESIGNERBookmark This
Kickster Productions LLC
DescriptionWEB-SITE DEVELOPERS, IT PROGRAMMERS, WEBSITE DESIGNER NEEDED FOR KICKSTER PRODUCTIONS, A FULL SERVICE SAG-AFTRA PRODUCTION/MEDIA COMPANY CURRENTLY PRODUCING THE FEATURE FILM SHOOTING THE LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER, 3 COMMERCIALS THIS WINTER, AND A TV PILOT THIS FALL.
- This is an exciting, insightful and fun, and to be taken very seriously with the highest professionalism.
- Build a MASSIVE network and work very closely with producers, directors, actors, crew members, filmmakers, and other business professionals.
* IF YOU CANNOT MULTI TASK AND GET FLUSTERED EASILY, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND DO NOT APPLY
- PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU WANT THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE.
Responsibilities- Design, layout and coding
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Technical and graphical aspects of a website
- how the site works and looks.
- Maintenance and update of existing sites.
As web designer/developer you will:
- write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- test the website and identify any technical problems
- upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Additional hours may be required to meet deadlines, which will be compensated in cash bonuses and film set VIP pass.
Requirements- have skills in software programming and graphics
- have creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment