Sales force DeveloperBookmark This
Butterfield Rd, Suite 305A
Downers Grove, IL
DescriptionIntelliPeople has been initiated with an objective of providing technical and business process
expertise with strong focus on specific markets, which is now further enhanced by the additions
of research & development, operations management, strategic and business alliances with technology
vendors using state-of-the-art, best practices methodologies. We excel as an Information Technology
Consulting Services provider specializing in:
• Total Business Integration
• Business Analytics
• Operations Research
• Packages (ERP, SCM, CRM)
• Business Intelligence
• Infrastructure Management Solutions
IntelliPeople uses customer-centric, value-driven project management and solution-delivery methodologies
to deliver Fixed-Price, Fixed-Time solutions to its customers in Banking/Financial Services, Retail,
Process Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Utilities and B2B Marketplaces industries.
IntelliPeople achieves excellence through continuous learning, innovative solutions and strategic
partnerships with leading software companies e.g. SAP (Services Partner), IBM (Premier Partner & Reseller),
SoftwareAG (NA Associate Partner and Reseller), Microsoft (Gold Certified Partner) and Oracle (Partner) to
provide the best value to our customers with a professional difference.
IntelliPeople’s own methodology, STATT (Strategic Technical Application Techniques & Tactics), serves as the
backbone and unifies its consulting offerings with consistent communication, with template-based modular design,
reusable, object based processes and RapiDesign modeling.
• Design, prototype, build and support solutions for the Salesforce.com CRM to meet business needs, including configurations, customizations and integrations
• Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new product functionality.
• Take a leadership role in helping advance and support our SalesForce Practice.
• Responsible for the development activities using the Force platform.
• Help create integration and development project plans and designs.
• Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, and other technologies.
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX
• RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MS Access
• Tools and Utilities : Salesforce Data loader, Eclipse IDE, Oracle SQL Developer, Visio, Informatica
• Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate.
• 1+ years of Java experience preferred
• Experience with the SFDC toolkit (Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, etc.
• Proficiency on Salesforce.com platform, APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL.
• Experience with and understanding of software development life cycle methodologies
• Working knowledge of Python / Django is a plus
• Strong communication skills including written and verbal
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent work experience.