Senior Software Engineer (UI, Web, Java) InternBookmark This
TEK TREE LLC
As a company, TekTree has strengths that are hard to find. For more than a decade, we have acquired, assembled and integrated the dynamic capabilities modern businesses need to succeed in the global marketplace. When we begin working with you, our strengths become your own.
Today's businesses need partners who can talk about strategy and technology in the same conversation. At TekTree, we believe true value from technology requires an in-depth understanding of business strategy. Our cross-industry consulting services help you craft a vision for your organization and then provide a specific, practical business and technology framework that will make that vision a reality.
Business Consulting :
TekTree's strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
Process Consulting :
Today's business environment is characterized by multiple challenges that need to be met and overcome by business leaders and executives. As they plan for developing capabilities for the emerging, complex world of tomorrow, business and IT leaders need answers.
Technology Consulting :
The technology management consulting team at TekTree improves the alignment of business and technology through improved process efficiency, reduced cost and enhanced business value of IT. Our consultants combine extensive technical experience with strong strategic and business focused leadership.
Core Skills :
• Strong client/server software architecture. Deep understanding of client/UI architecture, frameworks and technologies for enterprise level web application development. UI design and architecture + frameworks, design patterns.
• Java development experience and familiarity developing applications use JBoss, Spring. Experience with GWT is helpful.
• Good understanding of unit testing approaches and technologies and, test-driven development.
• Development in a Linux-based environment using Eclipse, Ant, Git, Maven or similar tools and technologies.
• Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies. Ability to develop longer-range project plans and schedules to complete complex projects or new product development.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively with other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills.
• Thrives in an Open Source, Highly Collaborative Environment!
Education & Experience :
• A minimum of 9+ years of experience is required
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, a Master Degree, or a PhD; or equivalent experience is required
• Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Contact US :
Sunny at 734-661-7972 or Email: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.tektreeinc.com
Our client is building a new team within their profitable business that is focused on UI, Java mid tier and highly scalable database development. This is a highly collaborative, open source driven team that is changing the way the Company develops management software.
From the newest ideas in cluster computing to the latest web framework, our client’s software products embrace innovation to deliver compelling solutions to business. As a Software Engineer you will work as part of a team responsible for actively participating in driving product development and strategy.
As part of the Research and Development function, the overall focus of the group is on competitive market and customer requirements, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market. Software engineers focus on enhancements to existing products as well as new product development. Storage systems are growing in size but they need to become faster with higher reliability and greater levels of automated remediation.
Do you want to solve this problem and change an industry? Our Client’s next generation performance management tools are using data mining and advanced analytics capabilities to do just this. Get on board if you want to innovate and deliver a product that will change the storage industry.
• Participate in any and/or all phases of the product development cycle from product definition and design, through implementation and support.
• Work on architecture, design and product definition that leads and influences decisions and outcomes related to project direction.
• As part of a team, you will act as a technical advisor and resource to other engineers and across functions, maybe be liaison to external stakeholders and teams.
• Motivate and inspire others! Demonstrate your leadership by training and mentoring others.