Junior Developer (Web, Mobile, Facebook)Bookmark This
DescriptionWe have new positions available starting from 2012.
If you are looking to have hands on experience with the latest cutting edge technologies, this is the job for you! We are an innovative, fast growing company with a product lineup that includes Web Applications, Facebook Apps, iPhone/iPad, Android and more. If we choose you, you will get a chance to work on all these technologies.
Who We Are
YourCampus360 is the leader in connecting schools with prospective students worldwide through interactive virtual experiences across all of the most popular platforms: Website, Facebook, YouTube, iPhone, iPad, Android and more.
This internship will lead to a full time position if we are happy with the person.
- Add new features to our Facebook App
- Develop features for iPhone
- Develop features for Android
- Maintain and Enhance our Content Management System and Reporting
- Develop Applications for processing multimedia data
Requirements- GPA: at least 3.4
- PHP: Advanced Experience
- HTML & CSS: Advanced Experience
- Java: 2+ Years (for Android, we don't require actual Android experience)
- C++ or Objective-C (for iphone)
- Flash & ActionScript: Nice to have