Software Developer/Support Specialist Part-Time InternBookmark This
1 Technology Dr., Suite J723
DescriptionBondiTech, a developer of case management systems is seeking a self-starter in software development and to provide product support to clients.
Responsibilities• Work with senior staff in developing new software and web applications using Oracle, SQL Server, VB.NET, and C#.
• Maintain current in-house software using Oracle, SQL Server, VB.NET, and C#.
• Provide product support to clients and implement necessary bug fixes to software
• Analyze and resolve any issues that arise in production systems
• Analyze existing business logic, procedures, features and functionality and be able to modify and maintain code
• Create/Modify reports using Crystal Reports
• Complete other projects or programming tasks as assigned
Compensation: $12-$15/Hour Depending on Experience
Requirements• Must have a Bachelors degree or working towards related degree
• Have ability to write structured, maintainable and scalable program code.
• Experience programming in Microsoft .Net.
• Experience working with SQL, Oracle
• Writing database reports experience
• Must possess strong analytical skills
• Strong written and speaking communications skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Local candidates only please