System Architecture / Strategic Planning / IT IntegrationsBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWant graduate student, to architect technology solutions for eLearning and marketing automation
*** This internship will pay a stipend upon project completion.
* Must have knowledge of Internet marketing automation workflow w/ CRM's and sales funnel systems.
Integration for Wordpress / Genesis Framework / Optimize Press / Infusionsoft / Webinar System /
Learning Mgmnt System / aWeber / Zendesk Support, and more.
* Flexibility To Work "virtually" From Home.
* A stipend will be paid once project is complete.
* An outstanding performance can land you a paid position once you are proficient.
You will assist with development and documentation of a turn key business system for info publishing.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, be a good communicator, have a burning desire to succeed,
and have a knack for integrating technology solutions.
Please don't apply unless you are committed to this career for your lifetime.
Must be able to complete tasks and overcome obstacles without much supervision.
You'll be running your own project, so plz don't apply if you aren't competent to complete
a project thru 100% and on time. Can convert to FT employment
- Contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Work with Designers, Developers, Processors
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Contribute to streamlining existing methods
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for operations.
- Work w/ our CEO and mgmnt team to create, report, and deliver your findings into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Have experience and skills managing IT related projects thru the entire life cycle.
Must know Open Source technologies, LINUX, APACHE, DB's My SQL 5+, PHP. JAVA, etc
- Infusionsoft CRM, Sugar CRM, Webinar Jam, Optimize Press, Optimize Member, Wordpress Responsive.
- aWeber, iTunes Store, Google Play.
- Create mind maps, org charts, process flow maps, swim lane maps, and documentation that clearly
demonstrate for use, training and internal operations.
- You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, MindJet, Skype, Dropbox, and more...