Selenium TestingProximate Technologies
Software Engineering (Intern)Matrix Resources Inc
Information Technology InternshipMcKesson
Intership program for 3rdINDUS WEBPRO
ONLINE JAVA DEVELOPER TRAINING & JOB PLACEMENTCCG Resources
SEO Optimization InternA Family For Every Child
Tech Support SpecialistBookmark This
1400 Reynolds Ave
Posted: June 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA growing IT consulting firm with 10 year track record and solid client base is looking for a conscientious, organized, well-spoken, and technically savvy technical support person. This position is to handle IT support to small businesses throughout California using the latest technologies. The purpose of this position is to hit the ground running, providing direct and independent support to small business owners and their teams.
Responsibilities• Frontline desktop support for Windows users.
• Manage support requests tracked in help desk software (Connectwise).
• User and computer deployment provisioning.
• Active Directory account management.
• Exchange 2007/2010/2013 mailbox management and email troubleshooting.
• Backup Exec tape/image management.
• Help-desk support is basically during business hours, however, there are occasionally some after-hours or weekend needs.
Requirements Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 8.1
Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and 2013 , especially Outlook.
PC hardware troubleshooting
Ability to troubleshoot PC component hardware