Tech Support SpecialistBookmark This
1400 Reynolds Ave
DescriptionA growing IT consulting firm with 10 year track record and solid client base is looking for a conscientious, organized, well-spoken, and technically savvy technical support person. This position is to handle IT support to small businesses throughout California using the latest technologies. The purpose of this position is to hit the ground running, providing direct and independent support to small business owners and their teams.
Responsibilities• Frontline desktop support for Windows users.
• Manage support requests tracked in help desk software (Connectwise).
• User and computer deployment provisioning.
• Active Directory account management.
• Exchange 2007/2010/2013 mailbox management and email troubleshooting.
• Backup Exec tape/image management.
• Help-desk support is basically during business hours, however, there are occasionally some after-hours or weekend needs.
Requirements Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 Professional, and Windows 8.1
Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, and 2013 , especially Outlook.
PC hardware troubleshooting
Ability to troubleshoot PC component hardware