User Interface and Front-End DeveloperBookmark This
We are seeking a motivated software developer who would like to develop their user-interface programming skills while working on a live web application. This is an opportunity to learn the technology necessary to create beautiful and efficient user-interfaces and front-end design on the web in the context of a ruby on rails application on your own schedule.
• Develop UI enhancements that will be used on a live web application.
• Gain in depth knowledge of UI design and technology.
• Learn Jquery, Scriptaculous, and Ruby on Rails.
• Gain experience with a growing social media company.
• Unpaid internship. Work Remotely.
• At least 15 hours per week commitment.
• Email your resume and a short, 150-200 word letter explaining why you would like to work on front-end design to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include links to any of your past work.
Topiat is a product and media recommendation community that harnesses opinion leadership. Topiat turns opinion leadership into a competition, making Topiat the first web-wide reputation system for content discovery.
• Completed, or pursuing, a BA/BS or MA in computer science or related field.
• Interest in web applications.
• Interest in developing skills as a UI developer.
• Interest in design, user experience, or web products.