Venture Capital Trainee (Operations and Analytics)Bookmark This
1900 Ave of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: 554 days ago
DescriptionSupport investment analyst in various aspects of due diligence to include financial modeling, market research, sourcing support.
Support Start up in various aspects of operations, manufacturing, industry specific research, logistics.
• Looking for currently enrolled students, recent energetic college graduates along with undergraduate student pursuing a degree in a related field such as (but not limited to): Venture capital, Business Development, Finance, Operations, Marketing
• Must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours a week
• Must adhere to deadlines and due dates
• Must be a proactive self starter
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have strong administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Must be able to summarize information and communicate analysis
• All interns will be assigned to a supervisor with extensive knowledge in their respective department.
• Interviews are held specifically with the intent of gaining an understanding of perspective intern’s areas of interest in order to establish accurate learning objectives that fit the individual.
• All internships abide by the laws and guidelines stated in State as well as Federal laws regarding sexual harassment as well as discrimination based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran.