Web Application DeveloperBookmark This
1159 Sonora Ct
DescriptionSetLogik develops and markets a unique Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution with one simple goal: enable data driven precision marketing and bring the science of B2C target marketing to B2B in a simple, powerful, and highly cost-effective model.
In early 2008, we decided to solve this problem once for all, and SetLogik was born. Unlike many other start-ups, we did not attempt to build and sell prototypes. Instead, for 3 years, we spent countless hours crafting a solution that will meet and exceed the needs of both large and mid-size B2B enterprises.
We are rapidly growing organically and are completely self-funded. With a handful of industry leaders as our initial customers, we are poised to become the next big cloud SaaS company in Silicon valley.
If you want to be part of success and gain invaluable software development experience, then we are your best choice!
ResponsibilitiesWe are currently revising the front end of SetLogik's SaaS application. This involves implementation of UI design to improve usability, cross-browser compatibility and scalability. Your responsibilities will be:
1. To pull together the front end using the design provided by the web-designer and the API's provided by the Architect
2. Create Unit Tests
3. Test your code
4. Certify your code for cross-browser and mobile devices (iPad) browsers
5. Document your work using on-line documentation
Requirements1. BA or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Solid understanding of various web-technologies required for front end application development (HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, AJAX, XML, JAVA, SQL, Oracle)
3. Proven demonstration (either via projects or previous experience) of your skill set and level
4. Willingness to learn and contribute