Web DeseinerBookmark This
It Takes A Village To Mentor inc
It Takes a Village to Mentor, Inc. is a 501c3 non for profit organization that works to promote career opportunity awareness, improvements in academics, and positive self-confidence by providing access to motivational speakers, tutors, and career mentors with a focus on youth between the ages of 12-18. Through these programs, our tax exempt organization provides incentives for improvement in academics and consequently in hopes to improve graduation rates.
The organization will implement a variety of programs in order to provide the aforementioned incentives for students attending local public schools that are at risk of closing due to falling graduation rates. Mainly, the organization will act as a referral service for students in need of mentoring and tutoring services
ResponsibilitiesWeb Graphic Design,Word Press, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication.
PHP, Flash, Ajax, SEO, content writing, and graphics creation.
Requirements• Knowledge of Word Press
• Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
• Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
• Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
• Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
• Establishes local ability by registering with search engines.
• Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
• Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
• Qualifications Change View Examples Hide Examples