Web Design InternBookmark This
The Rise Network
DescriptionThe Rise Network™ has an internship opportunity for a creative and imaginative web designer who is interested in setting the pace and leading the pack in website designing for our multi-media entertainment network. Candidate must be forward-thinking with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
The Rise Network™ is now redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign to over 5 million people. The intern for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online and real world, hands on experience.
Responsibilities• As a member of The Rise Network™ team you will work directly with executives to integrate design elements into website development plans
• Build out websites in a collaborative programming environment
• Assist in supporting the company’s website
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
To apply please submit your resume to Internships@RiseNetwork.net.
Requirements• Website Interface Design
• Banner Design
• Online Research / Competitor Analysis
• Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
• Knowledge of image formats used on the web and how to optimize them for efficient web delivery
• Basic project management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Ability to multi-task and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Aptitude and attitude to learn
• Willingness to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Ability to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and on a deadline