We are a London based start-up looking for an intern with significant experience in WordPress, HTMLSociaLine
Web Developer/Programmer InternFantasy Crafts LLC
OFFICIAL TRAINING FOR JAVA DEVELOPER WITH LIVE PROJECTCCG Resources
LEARN CORE JAVA ONLINECCG Resources
Information Technology eCommerce InternAvis Budget Group
Web Design InternshipBookmark This
i80 Global Marketing Firm
Descriptioni80 Global is the premier marketing and design destination for businesses, organizations, individuals, and startups, interested in bettering their brand.
Take the plunge into a better business with the help from an experienced team of professionals versed in the latest trends and directly tap into your primary audiences without breaking a sweat.
With i80 Global, your business is always NEW business.
i80 Global is looking to bring in bright-eyed Web Developers to join an experienced, fast-paced and innovative Digital team. The candidates will work within the team to manage day-to-day aspects of site builds and maintenance, specifically layout and content updates.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with an unparalleled work ethic and desire to be the best. A hardworking perfectionist eager to grow with the organization. A creative individual focused on developing impactful content and tools for an engaged audience.
Responsibilities- Manage day-to-day aspects of web properties. Responsibilities include layout, new section development, content updates
- Maintain and update client sites
- Ensure that layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements as necessary;
- Stay on top of latest trends in web development and web design. Provide recommendations regularly;
- Create opportunities to leverage the brand on the web using cross-promotional and content-sharing applications, both internally and externally;
- Develop relationships and regularly communicate with team
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
- Must have advanced knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS and Flash is required. Must be able to hand code;
- Must have knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (i.e., Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.);
- Must possess attention to clean, efficient coding techniques and performance optimization;
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently;
- Must have strong teamwork skills and ability to self-motivate;
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
- Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills;
- Able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
Requirements- 2-3 years experience web development and web design;
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- A strong background in web design and development with high regard for usability and maintaining web standards