Web Designer internship - part-timeBookmark This
The French Design Company
7711 Amigos Avenue Suite B
DescriptionFurniture design firm is looking for a self-motivated intern for web developer/designer position.
Our company is the first business to business website for Design furniture and home accessories in the USA.
We are currently finalizing one website and creating a new one and we are in need of design and programming skills.
RequirementsCandidates must be able to work at our offices/showroom located in Downey (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT TO THIS)
Please send resume and submit a website example and/or portfolio to demonstrate design work.
Our requirements are:
1. Currently enrolled in or a recent graduate from a recognized college or university program preferred (though not required)
2. Knowledge of Prestashop a big plus! Working Knowledge of HTML, CSS, flash and Java a MUST;
3. Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, creative and accountable
4. A keen interest in social media, interactivity and the web
5. Able to work with a team as well as think on his/her own
6. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Please send resume and portfolio by email.