Web DeveloperBookmark This
JRB Consulting INC.
9155 S. Dadeland Blvd.
Coral Gables, FL
DescriptionProduction: You work closely with Founders, to plan projects, from suggesting features or platforms to estimating hours and improving UX. Making the best work product possible through collaboration.
Planning: You assist the Director of Technology, project managers and strategists with technical research and project planning, and especially how it pertains to new platforms. This might include assisting with a Functional Specification document, Sprint planning or feature set definition.
Innovation: Keeping up to date with industry trends and new technologies and providing recommendations on when and how to use it. This might include prototyping, documentation research and/or knowledge sharing with the rest of the Tech Team.
Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of tools and applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
Knowledge of Back-End programming languages such as .NET, PHP or JSP
Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Web standards and cross-browser/platform delivery
Database architecture and design a plus
Mobile Development skills, such as iPhone or Android, a plus
• Develop & produce engaging, usable, and fun online experiences
• Scope projects and participate in project definition phases
• Develop websites, web applications & content management systems
• Maintain working knowledge of new development software, trends, and practices related to your responsibilities
• Offer creative solutions and innovative ideas
• Work well in a team environment
• Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
• Manage your time and handle multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task