Web Developer InternshipBookmark This
Charity by Dawn Lilly, LLC
- Manage company website and blog which leverages Wordpress. Assist in development of self replicating website for sales representatives.
- This includes creating new website pages, landing pages and lead capture forms as well as adding downloadable documents and videos
- Code email, newsletter and event emails to render correctly in multiple browsers and email providers
- reate and manage the CMS (content management system) in Wordpress to ensure all content, video, PDF, etc. are accessible and downloadable for all users and visitors
- Dive into plug-ins that are coded in PHP and WP Scripting
- Work on developing cross-browser web applications as needed
- Work with content management systems and/or site administration tools
***We are looking for interns to start immediately.
ResponsibilitiesManage company website and blog which leverages Wordpress. Assist in development of self replicating website for sales representatives.
RequirementsYou should be a problem solver, creative, thoughtful, deliberate, diligent, patient, persistent, big picture/little picture visionary, leader/follower, determined, driven, ambitious, articulate and a whip smart passionate person to boot.
Web development and coding knowledge required.
SEO Skills a plus!