Web Developer (Junior to Senior)Bookmark This
Rockbeam Solutions Inc.
1069 Main Street
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented and reliable web developer to join our team. This person’s mission will be to develop new features and help build out entire web stores, desktop applications, or mobile applications for our clients or for internal use. Some training will be provided but he/she must be good enough to solve programming problems and learn how to work within a new platform quickly. This developer will take ownership of their assigned tasks and projects and ensure they are completed successfully. Depending on experience, some new hires will be put through a 10-week trial period, where we will have the chance to evaluate their performance and abilities.
Responsibilities• Get things DONE.
• Work in tandem with other developers on the team to accomplish missions
• Be diligent daily in development work and keep project managers updated on a very regular basis.
• Feature development, bug-fixes, and QA, for e-commerce websites utilizing C# and .NET platform.
• Work with XML, various API’s, and web services to integrate websites with other systems (ie. ERP).
• Adapt HTML and CSS layouts into our e-commerce framework.
Requirements• At least 3 years of experience coding in C#, PHP, Python, Ruby, or other object oriented language.
• Has experience working with ASP.NET
• Experience in designing or building e-commerce or other web applications is a PLUS.
• Ability to demonstrate working projects and provide references
• Very strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, and able to solve a variety of programming problems
• Good written and verbal communication skills and works well in teams
• Must be willing to telecommute and work late shifts on occasion when there is a project emergency or if project requires it from time to time. Most of work is during business hours.
• Able to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
• Fluency in Russian or second language is a PLUS
• Reliable, Loyal, trustworthy, respectful, team player.
• Respects confidentiality
• Has a bias towards action
• Coachable, fast learner
• Detail oriented, yet can keep their eye on the big picture
• Does not get distracted too easily.
• Gratuitous personality.