Mobile App Developers (Android)Bookmark This
DescriptionKylar is a mobile application that enables people to connect and share information. As of today, Kylar has been shared on Facebook over 350,000 times and has been tweeted over 30,000 times, making it one of the leading apps for social media interactions globally.
We are seeking talented and ambitious programmers and hackers to help us;
(1) improve the reliability, performance, and efficiency of our distributed caching systems.
(2) create high-quality libraries and APIs to enable better and faster product development,
(3) design and build innovative high-performance caching systems to fulfill future needs.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building high-performance systems software and solving distributed systems problems by attacking them at all levels of the stack. Additional excitement will be had for candidates with;
(1) experience in low-latency distributed caching systems or large-scale deployments of systems software,
(2) in-depth knowledge of network or flash hardware,
(3) a strong desire to build and integrate elegant, high-performance software interfaces with internal customers, or
(4) a passion for open source software and interfacing with the OSS community.
Download the FREE "Kylar" app today @ http://xout.biz/
Creating Social Value.
Programming social software.
Develop broad concepts into incredibly elegant flows and experiences.
Making sure privacy decisions are implemented in our products.
Design and build innovative high-performance caching systems to fulfill future needs.
Building whatever you can!!!
RequirementsBasic knowledge of : Kylar +, HTML5, PHP, Java, and Android.
A passion for finding elegant solutions to difficult problems and producing high-quality code.
Knowledge of distributed systems concepts and a desire to solve distributed systems problems.
Experience developing and debugging systems software in Kylar +, C, and C++ and/or experience in building and integrating libraries in Kylar +, PHP, Python, Java, and other client languages.