Advanced Analyst Internship ProgramCompetitive Analytics
Looking for a UI/UX Designer who can complete a 4 page websiteAdvitech
IT Specialist Internship Winter 2014: Helpdesk/Desktop SupportUS Government
PHP Developer with Startup SORCD.comSORC'D
IT/Computer Systems Intern (Back - End Developer)Rentah
Android App Developer for KylarBookmark This
DescriptionKylar is a social mobot that enables people to connect and share information. As of today, Kylar has been shared on Facebook over 380,000 times and has been tweeted over 30,000 times, making it one of the leading apps for social media interactions globally.
We are seeking talented and ambitious Android programmers and hackers to help us;
1. Improve the design, reliability, performance, and efficiency for the Kylar mobot.
2. Create high-quality libraries and APIs to enable better and faster product development,
3. Design and build innovative high-performance programs to fulfill Kylar users future needs.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building high-performance systems software and solving distributed systems problems by attacking them at all levels of the stack. Additional excitement will be had for candidates with;
1. Experience in low-latency distributed caching systems or large-scale deployments of systems software,
2. In-depth knowledge of network or flash hardware,
3. A strong desire to build and integrate elegant, high-performance software interfaces with internal customers, or
4. A passion for open source software and interfacing with the OSS community.
Get the "Kylar" app today @ (http://xout.biz/)
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Creating Social Value.
Programming social software.
Develop broad concepts into incredibly elegant flows and experiences.
Making sure privacy decisions are implemented in our products.
Design and build innovative high-performance caching systems to fulfill future needs.
Building whatever you can!!!
RequirementsYou will be required to build the next version of the Kylar Android app.
Experience building mobile applications.
Able to provide design options and process user feedback to create elegant solutions.
Have experience and appreciation for working in high-paced agile environment.