Web Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you an artistically and technically skilled web designer and developer with experience in project management and an interest in designing and developing dynamic and engaging web sites? Join Mahogany Closet’s team as an intern.
Mahogany Closet is an online clothing boutique that provides fun and flirty fashion for the young professional women's wardrobe. We are also a company dedicated to helps those in need. For every item we sell, we donate an item to a child in foster care.
We are currently seeking interns to fill graphic and web design positions who will actively contribute to the expansion of our company. The interns will work closely with the founder and the development team on web technology and design. We are looking for someone with the passion for web development and design who has the creativity and determination to improve our web presence to make it more interactive, engaging and accessible. This opportunity will give you the chance to gain real world experience in a small tight-knit team in the fashion industry. Furthermore, this position will provide exciting opportunities to get involved in every aspect of our business.
This position is unpaid; however, it is possible to obtain academic credit for the internship. Work time is flexible and dependent on your school schedule.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:?
• Creating and preparing in-house designs and graphics under supervision?
• Designing, developing and maintaining the website
• Maintenance of the online store
Requirements• Proficient in HTML & CCS
• Functional knowledge of programming languages and techniques
• Experience in design of websites is preferred
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to conceptualize innovative concepts and creative solutions
• Desire to be part of a growing, flexible team committed to excellence, innovation and the highest standards
• Ability to work well both with others and independently
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines