Web Development InternBookmark This
Ignatiuz technologies LLC
201 Exton Commons,
DescriptionIgnatiuz Technologies LLC is seeking a software development intern to support the development of new and existing web and mobile development projects. Responsibilities could include requirements gathering, design, development, documenting, interfacing, integration, testing, and maintenance.
Responsibilities• Assisting in development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of feature.
• Create or assist in mobile (Android/iOS) and web applications.
• Assisting Sr. Developers with implementation of requirements, system specifications, and input/output processes and working parameters for software integration.
• Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
• Learn to apply Agile development methodologies for complex, state-of-the-art modules
• Reviews test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
• Develop systems and design infrastructure necessary to support both business and technical integration needs.
• Create simple business processes and technical guidelines
• Create business and process test plans
• Perform application analysis and document results
• Perform data entry to help set up administrative data
• Debug code and perform simple code changes
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
• Search and develop marketing and event opportunities for showcasing our business
• Assist with ongoing Search Engine Optimization of websites
• Edit short interview videos & get ready for posting to website, then assist in promoting video content via various PR channels
• Draft PowerPoint slides & graphics.
RequirementsCandidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration. The candidate for this internship will have software development experience or have taken classes related to in some of the following areas:
• Solid understanding of programming and networking concepts and techniques
• Open Source development experience
• Microsoft SharePoint/.Net
• Understanding of Web Services Design, Testing and Implementation
• Agile development methodologies
• Understanding of architecting large scale enterprise applications
• Understanding of code.
• Google integration or other cloud based services integration