Website / App / Blog DeveloperBookmark This
LRT Media Group
LRT is a dynamic and growing real estate investing firm. LRT is positioned to be the industry leader on the internet, supported by cutting edge technology and a creative business approach that distinguishes us from the competition. Based in Tampa Bay Florida, LRT has an in-house advisory group that's well-versed in innovative real estate marketing strategies.
*This is an unpaid internship to start off with the flexibility to work out of your home. An outstanding performance shall land you a paid position at our on site location. This op is very flexible and will convert to paid as soon as you prove you are proficient.
A web developer internship position is now available at LRT for the Fall of 2013. The web developer intern will work on multiple websites of LRT web portfolio, complete a variety of projects and learn to work with professional development workflow. Our intern will benefit from a flexible schedule that allows for college credit and a possible stipend. If you're talented, highly motivated, willing to go the extra mile, a FT position is available once you prove you've got what it takes to lead.
We are seeking an intern who is savvy in PHP and HTML 5, preferably with Drupal experience and a commitment/interest in open source CMS like Wordpress and Joomla. If you have a sample portfolio of sites that you can showcase please let us know.
We are a friendly collective of professional designers and developers, who are happy to help you master your skills as part of our team. Here at LRT we pride ourselves on our fun and laid-back environment, with young co-workers from all over the world.
• Research related sites for most effective features, functionality and designs
- Working with our in-house development team (designers, developers)
• Providing creative solutions for sub-tasks of large web development projects
• Cutting up designs into HTML/CSS templates
• Editing existing open-source Drupal modules or creating new modules from scratch
• Working with databases
• Contributing to other processes of web development
RequirementsUndergraduate student or recent graduate with a major or masters in Computer Science or related field
• Experience with PHP programming
• Experience with Drupal programming
• Knowledge of other CMS (WordPress, Joomla) is a plus
• Existing web portfolio to present is a plus