IT/Computer Systems Intern - POST-INTERNSHIP EMPLOYMENT POSSIBILITYVitech PC Services
Back End Web Developer Internship - FindBball.comFindBball
Website DeveloperHaggai Business Network
Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
BNSF Railway: Technology Services Management Trainee 2015 (Entry-level, Full-time) - TelecomBNSF Railway
Wordpress Developer InternBookmark This
2600 Michelson Drive, Suite 1700
DescriptionPeople at Createnu are both thinkers and makers. Createnu is a dynamic and fast growing company focused on helping businesses and individuals have a better web and mobile presence. We are big believers in web’s profound impact and its immense potential for changing people’s lives. From building disruptive, capital efficient and scalable web ventures to creating simple and elegant web solutions for businesses, our goal is to help our clients realize their full potential on the web. We are passionate designers and engineers and take pride in what we do.
Createnu is looking for motivated team players to join our team in our Irvine office.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an early stage start-up.
ResponsibilitiesCreatenu is looking for an experienced highly talented and energetic Wordpress Developer with an eye for good UI design to join our talented team of engineers.
- 2+ years experience with HTML
- 2+ years experience with PHP and be current with PHP5
- 1+ years experience with CSS and be able to hand-code table-less layouts
- 1+ years experience creating Wordpress themes
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, TSQL
- Experience with unit testing & test-driven development
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Experience with integration of responsive layouts
- Experience with mobile web integration
- Experience working with large Wordpress installations (multi-site and high-traffic)
- Comfortable working in fast pace agile environments
- Hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to analyze and develop technical requirements and well structured code
- Working knowledge of SEO
- CMS experience