IT Pre-SalesCatalyst Data Solutions Inc
IT/Computer Systems InternMESA LABORATORIES
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
IT/Computer SystemsAxon Infotech Ltd.
IT/Computer Systems InternCenterPoint Energy
IT/Computer SystemsReliance Capital Limited
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
IT/Computer Systems InternBrogan Group
Application and Infastructure Security Testing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur team is currently seeking self-driven, enthusiastic, resourceful and passionate interns to learn and develop their skills in security testing.
Working as an intern within our group, you will have a chance to learn and put into practice cutting edge security testing tools and methodologies against a variety of lab-based infrastructures and environments, as well as work with internal and external parties in developing and discussing remediation strategies and methodologies to address security issues.
In addition to gaining real-world experience in security testing, interns will have an opportunity to study and practice towards industry-recognized and respected certifications.
Outstanding interns showing significant progress, development, and achievements may be provided with possibility of long-term engagement opportunities and further career development assistance.
First 30 days of internship is unpaid. Candidates that prove to be exceptional may be offered paid internship opportunities, followed by possibility of longer engagement.
Responsibilities- Continuously develop security testing skills by attending webinars, training sessions and hands-on sessions
- Perform technical security assessments of internal and Internet facing systems, networks, and applications
- Provide technical support for interpreting results and remediation strategies
- High degree of self-sufficiency, ownership, and pride of deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with individuals of all levels of skills and capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS environments
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as PERL/Python/Ruby/Shell Scripting
- Familiarity with Security Testing and Vulnerability Management tools