Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
Entry-level Tech Support / Office AssistantOdebrecht Construction, Inc.
Strategic Initiatives Group Summer Intern - 2017Odebrecht Construction, Inc.
Technology HelperPerkiomen School
Medical Billing SpecialistDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Web / Graphic Designer InternThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Assistant / Customer SupportBookmark This
100 NW 82nd Ave Suite 302
Posted: August 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMUST LIVE LOCAL TO BROWARD COUNTY
We are a small IT company trying to grow our business in need of an administrative assistant who can grow with us. We are looking for someone who can also provide level 1 tech support
Who We Are:
We are an IT company so this position is both admin assistant and some customer service. We are looking for someone who can help us with our current vendors and help build new relationships with other vendors.
• 20 hours per week @ $12.00 per hour for the first 90 days and
• $12.00 per hour following
• 120 days goes to $13.00 per hour.
• As we continue to grow and new opportunities become available more hours and compensation will follow with the right person.
o Monday 9:00AM – 2:00PM 1/2hour Break
o Tuesday 9:00AM – 2:00PM 1/2hour Break
o Wednesday 9:00AM – 2:00PM 1/2hour Break
o Thursday 9:00AM – 2:00PM 1/2hour Break
o Friday 9:00AM – 2:00PM 1/2hour Break
Schedule Can be flexible as long as it's 5 hours a day totaling 22 hours
ResponsibilitiesDaily Tasks Include, but not limited to:
• Filing paper work with multiple vendors
• Dealing with purchasing of customers hardware
• Processing LNP documents
• Doing some personal administrative tasks for the owner
• Reviewing existing relationships with vendors and evaluating the costs and services they provide our organization
• Processing internal documents and numbers for our accountant
• Organizing our existing filing system both physical documents and electronic documents
• Processing customers payments
• Working with our monthly Sales tax and annual filings, and reporting
• Working with Office 365, Active Directory, Our Helpdesk Software, Logmein and other Technical Software
send resume to support @ krove . com
RequirementsThe following is required:
• Well Knowledge in Social Media.. i.e Twitter, facebook,linkedin
• Well Knowledge in Word Press
• Must be reliable "On time"
• Must be able to work in a semi high pressure environment
• Some type of technical background
send resume to support @ krove . com Put in Subject line Admin Position "All other emails will not get reviewed"