IT/Computer Systems InternCostco Wholesale
IT/Computer Systems InternAusgold Limited
IT Consultant jobManpowerGroup
Offline & Online Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Instructional Design / Learning Management System InternshipAnaheim University
NodeJs Express DeveloperEcoG
Java EE DeveloperEcoG
Networking/Systems Technology / IT / Full Time Live in at Camp Great for F1 StudentsSummit Camp & Travel
Trainee Software Engineer -Bookmark This
Pacific Data Integrators
5710 Lonetree Blvd
Posted: January 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPacific Data Integrators was originally founded with a focus on data integration in the energy sector. When the market crashed in 2009, PDI took advantage of the opportunity to hire talent that other companies were letting go. This growth allowed PDI to expand in many industries and focus on data management as a whole.
PDI now provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science.
We are looking to hire college graduates who want to grow in the multi billion dollar data analytics consulting space. Ideal candidate must be able learn new technology and have passion for programming.
• Get certified in various Informatica & Oracle products
• Must be able to travel to various client site to complete IT projects
• Define, manage and support daily execution of data loading jobs Operations support
• Quickly analyze complex data patterns in order to establish technical solutions to resolve data issues.
• Contribute to the development of work estimates for projects.
• Contribute in all steps required for deployment/implementation of the application solution.
• Provide technical and design knowledge to the project team regarding applications solutions and problem resolution.
• Participate in code and design reviews.
• Provide 24/7 on-call rotational support of applications support to users including issue resolution. Accurately repair and document changes to applications as assigned.
• Basic monitoring of system and application performance and troubleshoot or escalate issues as needed.
In addition to the job specific requirements above, the following requirements are expected of all members of the team:
• Consistently maintains a professional demeanor and communicates in a respectful and collaborative manner.
• Follows direction, is engaged and productive and is flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations.
• Collaborates with and supports other members of the company
• Maintains punctual, regular, and reliable attendance.
• Demonstrates the Company's core values and complies with all Company policies and procedures.
• Curiosity and passion to learn (Learner and Attitude)
• Excel in understanding and analyzing complex systems (Analytical skill)
ResponsibilitiesAttend technical trainings and be certified on new products on a weekly basis. Must be able to join our current team on billable engagement within 3 months of joining the internship.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS, Electronics or technical area is generally preferred. Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, or training if you are a Sun certified Java programmer
• 0-1 year experience in IT systems design and development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for consulting engagements
• Prefer to meet new client at various new cities and enjoys travelling
• Well developed time management and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated basic analytical capabilities. Ability to manage customer expectations.
• This is a consulting internship position, and must be willing to travel Monday -Friday on all expenses paid trips
SkillsRequired - Oracle 11g, Java, Informatica, Database, Data Structures
Preferred - SAP MDM, Hadoop