Technical Marketing & Social Media Manager - Cloud Native WorldCHEETAH
Docker & PaaS Developer - Cloud Native World ConsultantCHEETAH
Business Operations InternEtching-It.com
IT Junior SpecialistMer Events
IT JOBDT Group
College Student Worker (Computer Lab 17-11909)US Tech Solutions Inc
CENIC - Network Operations Center InternCENIC
Web Developer - WordpressFV MAGAZINE
AWS (Unix) System Administrator InternBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2016
Company Location: Milwaukee, WI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGetter.io is a Milwaukee, WI based start up company.
We are a cloud based SaS company which believes in building a service that can help the approximately 118M worldwide companies market better to their customers/users. We are currently in a closed private beta, however we do have some companies using the product as of today and plan on a public release Q4 2014.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for unpaid or referral college internship.
Responsibilities*Govern AWS usage, specifically around initial setup and architecture.
* Work with application developers to assist scaling existing AWS.
* Build resource plans to best optimize AWS usage and billing.
* Routinely monitor AWS usage and make recommendations around how best to utilize AWS services and features.
Requirements* Knowledge and experience of AWS features, including EC2, RD3, S3, Route53
* Experience & passion supporting a production infrastructure.
* Automation and configuration management experience (Cron, MySQL or others)
* Impeccable documentation skills.
* Lifecycle management experience
* Knowledge of common open source software, including Linux, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP.
* Embrace guidance from more senior team members
* Experience administrating Unix servers through command-line/remotely